Tuesday, June 1, 2010

28 days to the center of Sergio...

... well today marks the countdown until my return to the US. June 28th, at 8pm, I'll be landing at LAX. It has been a crazy and adventurous 6 months in Europe. I have had the opportunity to live in some of the greatest cities in the world, Barcelona and Milan. Not every day does some one have the opportunity to see the world all while doing what he/she loves doing. To top it off, I met some great people in Europe, some of the finest individuals I have ever had the pleasure to be around, so cheers to that!

So, with 28 days left, I am devoting every day to something about me. You have heard phrases such as "how many licks to the center of the" and songs remixed by Lil Kim with the same philosophy, just more sexually orientated. But this is going to be tailored to me. Being away for 6 months you learn so much about the world, it opens your eyes on so many different levels that you could have never imagined. With that said, 28 days to the center of Sergio, is going to give you a little bit more perspective as to what goes on in my mind. Basically, you are going to find out a little more about me.

So here we go, first post, 28 Reasons why I can't wait to get back to the US. Oh, and please don't take offense if your not listed, this simply a list of things, people, places, and anything I can really think of that hold some true value to me. Its not you, its just me.

28. Lucille's BBQ with Lim and friends
27. Seeing if Grom in Malibu is as good as it is in Italia
26. Non-webstreamed sports broadcasts
25. In and Out Burger
24. Dodger Games with Mom
23. Driving the Audi
22. Playing with my lil cousin David
21. Working out with my dad and Jesse
20. Twilight Hookah Lounge
19. Not having to walk 10 miles to get places
18. Going the cinema and the movie in English
17. Real Chinese Food
16. Tahoe for the 4th of July
15. My moms fish tacos, cookies, and pumpkin bread, oh yeah and her spinach dip
14. Taking grandma to lunch during the week
13. Seeing my good friend Keisha and how she doing
12. PS3 and FIFA on the big screen
11. Seeing how Niko doing
10. Visiting my aunts
9. Playing with the new dog
8. Back to my own bed
7. Not having to light the water heater every time you want hot water
6. An actual dryer
5. Liana Cervantes
4. Chilling all day with Matt
3. My Phrat Brothers
2. Church on Sundays with Mom
1. My Family

0 comments:

Post a Comment