Saturday, June 12, 2010

June Madness: Sweet 16

... well I been thinking, with 16 days left in Europe, I should do a count down competition of 16 items that are crucial to my existence. Note, I said items, not people, just want to get that covered so I don't offend anyone if their is a misinterpretation. So as 28 Days to the Center of Sergio continues, here it goes, the Round of 16 Bracket of Items that are needed in my luggage, hand bag, trunk, or any where I am going. (*This is just the bracket, in detailed summaries of each match-up will come over the course of the following days.)

1. iPod vs 16. Razor
2. Orbitz Chewing Gum vs 15. Bank Cards
3. Colonge vs 14. All Purpose Jacket
4. Lotion vs 13. Comfy Shoes
5. Magnums vs 12. Camera
6. Lighter vs 11. Q-Tips
7. Fitted Shirt and Tie vs 10. Extra Pair of Socks
8. Toe Nail Clippers vs 9. Stain Stick

Countdown to the Final starts tomorrow, but here are 1-16, Sergio's Sweet 16.

0 comments:

Post a Comment