Wednesday, June 2, 2010

27 days left...

...so its 1:58am here in Italy, and their is 27 days left until my return flight. So as promised, here is another installation of 28 Days to the Center of Sergio. So what is so big about 27 that has to do with me? Well for one 27 is the number my old high school friend Gerald Biggers wore. Which could start a whole blog about our first international experience in Paris back in 2004. Or, the fact that my favorite baseball team the Yankees have won 27 World Series, but no not that either.

27 would best serve my 27th day until going home with one of my favorite musicians Jim Morrison of the Doors. Morrison and the Doors created some of my favorite tunes of all time such as: Break on Through and Light my Fire. Jim Morrison also died at the age of 27 making it fitting to be my 27th day until the US blog.

So with out further a dew, one of my favorite songs of all time Break on Through:



0 comments:

Post a Comment