Friday, February 5, 2010

With Friday comes Inspiration

Well its Friday here in the B-town, last night being around Nestor and his friends, along with Meech, some interesting business ideas were certainly formulated. if not business ideas, certainly just possible money making ideas in general. After being in Spain for a month now, I have realized that the amount of graffiti here is unprecedented. However, while many of us in the states correlate graffiti with just a way of trashing public property, here in Spain it is truly an artwork. So, in the midst of our adventurous night in Badalona, while surveying this "artwork", I said to Meech, "man I got an idea". In the states we have many magazines that are tailored for graffiti artwork, shoes, clothes; however, this type of idea on an international-level might be something to look into. So I am currently in the works of creating a new webiste, with the future goal of publishing a monthly magazine, called International Writings on the Wall, "the alphabets of graffiti". I have never really endevoured into art in general so I feel that this would be a cool idea for me to take on. So Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop have been opened on my computer for every hour since arriving home last night. So far, interesting developments.

Secondly, well with it being Friday, that means tomorrow it is Pioneers baby!!! Just wait till you hear the new remixed single, Ima Drac, featuring Konan and Tarzan, off the album, Feasting on the Competition, haha, a lot of inside comments and titles in that sentence but do look out for our new single coming straight from the BDN. But back to Pioneers, we really need to get focused in these final hours leading up to the game. This is a big game for the Dracs organization because of the rivalry with Pioneers, but more importantly I feel this game is a statement game. Meaning, this game can dictate how we play the remaining games of the season. Even though it is early still, only second game, it is vital that we step it up tomorrow and really just play together and how we know we can. As long as we get going on offense and defense gets to the QB, we will certainly win the game. So lets get it!!!

Well it is about a little over a week now on the Warrior lifetsyle, and it is going great. I know a lot more of the guys on the team are asking what is the WARRIOR stuff we talk about, and thats good, I mean it isnot for every one but if you want to try it, GO FOR IT! I am loving it, getting better sleep at night, feeling totally focused during the day, and really just feels that I can enjoy other things in life a lot more. So for me, it is a smash hit.

Oh oh oh, forgot to mention that I got a bike! Well thanks to Jordi, now we are mobile so expect tons of new photos of the city and everything. Glad to finally get the bike, a lot more mobile because walking around is cool and all, but walking 6 or 7 miles a day up and down hills, I be low key leaked, so this bike should come in real handy.

But that is about it, new pics from tomorrows game on my Facebook as soon as I get them!!! This is Esteban "Tres Juevos" Seis aka Tarzan over and out from the B-Town!

0 comments:

Post a Comment