Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Fun Day...

Well it is 6:00am Sunday morning here in Espana, and well I do not really know what the heck I am still doing up. All I know is that this is what I get for sleeping in until about 2pm yesterday, o well, stay up all day today then get some good nights rest later I suppose. But anyways, today should be a good day, I know the Junior Dracs play today so trying to make it to see the youngster go out there a whoop some @**, hehe.

Here is a highlight clip of me vs Pioneers during our Derby match this past weekend.

And here is another clip of my first game out here in Espana vs Valencia Firebats, do not worry, we got something for they ass on the second time around. Best believe that 14-6 loss was a one time fluke of quantum proportions, ha.

But all seriousness, I do have some tidying up to do today, got a stack full of laundry to throw in the washer and take care of. I feel real ol' school out here with out a dryer and just hang drying everything. Kind of gives me a real like I am back in the day vibe, but it is good, makes you appreciate all the little appliances we have back in the States that makes life a little bit easier. But dryer or no dryer, I love Spain baby don't get it twisted.

Dracs TV! It is in the works, just wait until we get production going in full swing out here in the B-Town, Meech already did the first Import Commercial this past week and got great reviews to my understanding so Dracs TV! should be a instant success. We will be featuring our own commercials, as well as the life and times of American Imports in Europe in gerneral. I know it is starting off as Dracs TV!; however, our intentions is to make a European wide broadcast that features everything and anything about American Football here through out Europe. Our main goal is just to continue expanding the awareness of American Football here over seas. A lot of people here do not understand the concept of the game, the start and stop, but the more they become familair with it, the more they will start to enjoy it for what it is truely worth.

I do not know who is worst right now either, the NFL or the NBA? How do you mess up the Pro Bowl, then turn around and mess up the Slam Dunk contest. Really? Come on now people! I stood my ass up till the next day to watch the Slam Dunk Contest, weak.

My heart does go out to the Olympic lugger from Georgia Republic though. Out here in Europe they do not have the same censorship issues we have in the States, and I happened to actually see the replay of the tragedy that took place out in Canada this past day. Sad story. Just an average guy representing his country and doing what he loved to do. It is kind of ironic to think of going out doing something you love, but then again that is the only way I would want to go too, maybe not with the pain but certainly doing what brings a smile to your face. RIP, and may God take care of you.

Well that is about it for this installation, we have Osos Madrid this Saturday in Madrid, so lets go and get that second win and go to 2-1. Adios.

Esteban Seis....

over and out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment