Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday of Osos Madrid Week...

Its Wednesday!!! Hump Day, haha, well I am very excited for this Saturday. We have a big game in terms of building more momentum after our win against Pioneers two weeks ago now. We have to remain focused as a team and we will continue to grow and build off previous performances. So come this Saturday, I am expecting us to really come out on fire, just offense moving the ball, defense stuffing everything, and celebrating a well earned victory over Osos Madrid.

For all of those wondering, you have seen some new linked photos on the blog, Roger Kelly at Euro Players runs a great site that allows teams, in Europe, to communicate with players abroad in the States and get them playing here in Europe. So with that said, I have linked Euro Players directly at the top of my blog, so all of you players interested in bringing your skills abroad, check his website out. Also, here are some links of me on his site: Success Stories and Links/Blogs. So when you have a chance take a look at that.

At the bottom you will see a sports supplement brand called VPX Sports. They are a recently new company to the supplement industry in comparison to Muscle Tech and BSN; however, I can honestly say that their products are innovative and leaders in their respective categories. Check their website out as well.

It was a crazy week thus far, my mom told me that our dog had died, yeah I know, sucks. DJ was probably the best lost East Los Angeles park mutt you can ever have. I am certainly going to miss he jumping on me when I try and get in the pool out back and stuff. Now who do we give all the left overs too? Damn!

Another big update, my best friend Keisha Hernandez told me yesterday that she is now engaged. I was really happy for her, I know she had been telling me about a great guy she met so I wish them best on their engagement. May God bring you two many happy times together and best believe I will be at the wedding killing that cake. Because knowing Keisha, she going to have some bomb ass cake and desserts! Ha.

But back to the Espana lifestyle, its Wednesday, still cloudy and cold out here in Europe but what you going to do. It is another day that God has blessed us with and we have to make the most of it. We have practice tonight as a team so meeting up with the guys later for that. Yesterday great, seeing Manchester United beat ol boys of AC Milan, ha, I was chanting Glory Glory Man United, Rooooooney is certainly making his claim for a run at FIFA Player of the Year. Great site to see Real Madrids money machine go down in Lyon, ha, now Lyon needs to finish them on the return leg and send them rich ol boys packing. But, I think a trip out to Poland to see an ol college friend is in store for our next bye week. See what this so called "Poo Land" is all about, judging from picture, I best take some jackets, but then again it snowed at sea-level here in Spain so this global warming stuff is no joke.

My aunt Patty last night gave me a great phrase, and best believe I am going to start using it. She said that we live in the Paris Hilton Syndrome decade. And I totally agree, I see so many young people these days feeling like they are entitled to anything and everything. Get your ass up and go earn something for a change. I just felt compelled to share it, it was one of those 3 am conversations that I will never forget, ha. But I miss all my aunts, cousins, family, every one back home, love you guys!

Esteban Tres Huevos Seis, live from the B-Town in Espana!

Adios.

0 comments:

Post a Comment