Sunday, January 31, 2010

What a good nights rest does...

Well last night I was supposed to go out; however, since being here in Spain I have not really adjusted to the time difference all that well. Last night I actually was able to sleep, and boy did I sleep, from 11pm to about noon today. I woke up feeling totally rejuvenated and ready for the week coming up.

Today's blog is going to be one of fresh perspective. Waking up today I felt inside of me the desire to really change the world. I thought to myself, what is the point in life if you only live for you? While I remain adamant that you should do things you love doing, I also see life as bringing joy to others. The ability to change the lives of others, even if only for a minute is just something that has been circling around in my mind since I got out of bed today.

Coming to Spain I did not know what really to expect, a new country, new lifestyle, new environment, but what I found was that no matter where you are at in the world you have the ability to change peoples lives. Whether you help them just by opening a door for them, the little things in life like that are the small opportunities to change the world. Because a lot of small things add up to the bigger picture in life.

My roommate Meech and I had a good discussion this afternoon about exploring new ideas and ventures here in Europe. The possibilities are endless, but with a fresh perspective and the will to make the world a better place. No matter what idea or venture we choose, the foundation for that is solid. Because knowing that your striving to make your life better and those around you better, only positive things can come out of it. I know that it may not be all peachy clean and easy, tough times and obstacles will always remain, but with more than one mind at work, possibilities and success are endless....

Don't know were I was going with that one but I am sure today will serve as a starting point for future success for myself, Meech, and who ever else wants to devote time and hardwork to what we are going to try and do.

Esteban Seis over and out!!!

Euros or Dollars, this game just makes sense!!! (Don't nobody take that line, trademarken it as I type!!!)

One Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment