Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday of bye week....


All I have to say about last night is, es muy muy muy muy frio!!! Joder!!!! We was out there freezen at the night practice, I wish I did not have a groin strain because just standing there did not help the cause at all. But it was good, we finally got paid last night, and today we getting groceries from Jordi so it is looking great heading into the Pioneers game next weekend.

But on the real, my new goal for the season, well on defense at least, is 100 plus tackles, and about 5-6 INTS, that is assuming that teams even throw the ball my way,because I do not see that happening any time soon. As far as the 100 tackles, I mean i got 11 in the first half alone against Valencia, did not play the second, so in all reality that is feasible.

But the more I hang around the guys and coaches, we really do have a great opportunity to have a great season both here in Spain and Europe. I know, I know, we lost our first game, but it is not where you start, it is about where you finish that matters the most. The chemistry amoung the guys is evident in every thing we do together, the laughter, the jokes, just the conversation alone you see the strong sense of familia, you really do. So as long as we remain positive, stay focused, and remain a team, I strongly believe we have a great future with this upcoming season.

This weekend, well, CHUPITOS!!!! Mas mas chicas guapas!!!!! Esperamos tener buen tiempo con sus companeros!!!! The goal for this weekend is what I states on my Facebook previously, find a Spanish woman, marry her, get a Spanish passport, live in paradise forever!!! LOL!!! See the trick is to get her to think that she is marrying an American to get US citzenship, little does she know I am trying to do the same thing but get Spanish passport, hehehe, got to start thinking like a women to get a head out here I tell you!

But I have been thinking about starting a business here with Alfonso, I know he has a storng desire to get into physical/sports training and he really has the personality and knowledge to do it. I have been thinking after some market research that Spanish people are definetely into fitness but the availability of supplements here is muy mal. They charge here 50-70 euros for a 3lb tub of protein, for all my US folk, thats like 90-100 bucks for something we can get off a discount websit for 20-25 USD, or 15-20 euros depending the currency rate for the day. So stream a supplement/training business here would be money if we could setup a low cost shipping arrangement with a discount supplement store stateside to get cheaper supplements here and just rule the market. Looking into this possibility further, could be money.

But with the weekend around the corner.... a trip to France, England maybe??? We see....

Dracs 2010

This is Esteban Seis!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment