Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday before 1st game....

Well it has been a great week of practice, Sergi really getting the timing down with the receivers, Nordi and Felipe are about to beast, and our o-line going to crush some people. As far as the imports, we just can not wait to get on the field and crack some heads in. I know our muppet Arsenal loven English roommate, Mr. Jones, can not wait till Saturday if Stuart Franklin is on the field, I am pretty sure Nick will bang the ______ out of him.

Then we have D, aka Black Velvet aka Ben Coats aka the Midwests Finest about to do his thang out there. As for me, I got a little something special lined up for Valencia this weekend, by the time I am done here in Spain they gonna think its Ochocinco out there. I gotta give it up to thee hermanos on the team Sergi and Xavi for helping me out with these plays.... Ley eh sun trenta y seis.... as soon as Sergio be callen it I be like Xavi, ques eso? hehehe.... but I am understanding it now, but they made that possible.

But in all reality, like I said before big ups to Jordi, Pho, big Dave, Nestor, and just all the teammates man, yall been great to be around and I hope as this season progresses we can come closer and really just enjoy beating people and CHUPITOS!!!!! After communicating some stuff with Presi and coach, with the help of Pho, we got all our financial issues squared away and now we can just have some fun, relax, and start wilden out like my boy Nordi out here, that man es loco!

Man we looken good though, teams gonna be like Marcel, JODER!!!!! when they see us because we are that nice. We like two hotcakes, bacon, and eggs, perfection baby, utter perfection.

Onto Valencia.... the start of a Spanish and Euro Bowl Championship season? We shall see.....

Dracs 2010.

Imported Goods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment