Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sabado....

Well well well, it is Saturday, great start to the weekend I feel in the air. Couple of new things developing in the melting pot I call my brain. Started a new diet, by Ori Hofmekler, called the Warrior Diet, for all you late night munchers this is definitely the diet/lifestyle for you. I say lifestyle more than diet because their is no real restrictions on what you intake through out this process. It is more a set of principles based on ancient lifestyles similar to that of Spartans or other various ancient type warrior persona's. I have been reading the Warrior Diet book by Ori before getting into this, and after the first day I really feel an over shift in my focus and train of thought. For me doing this was a big step, in light of last years disastrous turn for the worst, getting into a diet where their is no restrictions on consumption was some what frightening; however, when I get back to the States I will definitely be killing my brother on McDoubles with this way of living. But in all seriousness, it is a great concept and for those of you interested, email me for the .pdf copy of the book.

Secondly, I would like to congratulate the newest members of what I will soon be calling the newest chapter of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, INCORPORATED, at the University of Nevada, Reno, Mr. Lee Massey and Mr. Lawrence James, welcome to our Wondrous Band and GOMAB!!!

Thirdly, so I am thinking of planning a low key vacation, I really have been fond of Greece all my life, so I am thinking Santorini after the season for about a week to just get away and relax before the next journey in my life takes place, but for now being in Spain is amazing. I really enjoy everything about life here. It does help that the team has a great group of guys who we can just joke around with and really feel apart of. I know my greatest fear coming out here was wondering what the companeros would be like, and all I can say is that they are GREAT!

This Sunday, Man U vs Arsenal, its going down!!!!

Esteban "tres juevos" Seis coming to live from the B-Town. Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment