Saturday, January 16, 2010

First week down, onto Valencia....

Well today's practice wrapped up the end of the first week in Espana. It is safe to say that the import are now in full affect with the arrival of Meech. Over today was a good one, hit that gym in the AM, met up with Alfonso and we at at some place that Nestor translated as the "house of the bald guys", I don't know but that food was on point. Walked around Badalona, seeing all the shops, and I must say the females was looking extremely right today, so we defintely getting it crackin manana.

Practice, man I think I was a little dehydrated and weak from hitting the shitter all day due to "telepizza" and their house special pizza. It was no bueno, tasted good, went down all bad. So I would say I was a little week heading into today's practice. But it picked up pretty good. Played wide out today for the first time in over 6 years so it felt so good to run with the ball in your hands again. Its crazy to think that I have not played in over two years but it is all starting to come back. Big shout out to my translator at practice Mr. Xavi, not only do he know his stuff, but he translate what I got to, big high five, uptop. But shoot, we have three practices until Valencia, and I really just want us to come together and just whoop they ass. Just the first step in our journey to win that Spanish title, and then take over Europe and win Euro Bowl, because best believe we doing the damn thing!

Its 2 AM.... CHUPITOS!!!! and some stuff from Nestor... dormi!!!

Saturday line-up: Get it cracking with all the teammates tomorrow in the evening, sunday, really looking forward to going and see the juniors play. It is good to see young people with that desire to play. And just catch up with NFL games streamed online.

Dracs 2010

Sergio Villasenor

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mijo!

Surprise, you know your tia patty would find a way to know what's up with my number 1 nephew. I read all your entries and as I have always said, I am proud to be your Tia, always have been alway will be!

I hope you are having the time of your life playing the game you love in a beautiful country.

You know what I say, you only live once and you gots to do what you love and take chances, and I am so happy that you did. Hell, you can always call on me if it doesn't work out ;)

So, I am looking at my schedule and seeing when I can maybe come fly out to see you play, let me know what games around May would be good for me to go out to....

Love you - be good -

adios

Post a Comment