Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cambio mi nombre....

... its Sergio, no it is Esteban, no...... its Superman. Well its Sunday night here in Badalona, one more day until our latest import installment arrives, looking forward to it!!! Come tomorrow we will have a crazy setup here in de casa, the overall talent artist, Meech, a Sigma, yours truly, and Nupe, David, and the latest member of the SERBIAN National Team, Lazar. Talk about some diversity under one roof, ladies we have a wide variety of men here in de Casa de Importos, from short to tall, and all along the color spectrum, ha.

But back to a quick wrap up of the game yesterday vs Valencia. For some reason playing against Valencia, the game just seems to drag on and on like a bad movie. I prefer the excitement of playing Pioneers, and I am certainly looking forward to our next clash in two weeks which will certainly determine once and for all who the best team in all of Spain is. But yesterday, we came out and just took care of business. My boy Meech out here finally got his cherry popped, lol, and got in that endzone, not once, but twice! His endzone skit has inspired my next endzone dance performance slash routine, just wait and see, ha. We played a good game, but I think most of us get the feeling that we have so much more room to grow and build upon it is freightening. To think we only have 22 players, ha, smallest team in Europe, but I guarantee the team with the biggest _ _ _ _ s, if you now what I mean.

But now we have a bye week and must prepare for what will be a crossroads in our season. The Pioneers game. We have to really focus and get in a good week and half of practicing. No playing around these next two weeks. Serious business. We need to build on momentum, get a win vs Pioneers to carry us full sails into EFL competition, which is right around the corner.

Okay okay enough of the football talk, what about last night? Lol. Well, it was a great night celebrating Carmonas, aka Zorro, aka the Mi-HEEEEE-Can-oooooooooo, birthday. But in all honestly last night I realized that much more how great of chemistry resides with in this team. The feeling of familia and brotherhood is just so evident in everything that we do. I been thinking that although this is just my first season in Europe, and while many believe it has been going good, I am thankful that God has placed me in an environment that is as great as this. This whole experience has opened my eyes in so many ways. To think its only half way, so I am looking forward to what lays ahead.

One final dedication, goes to my Drac Hermano Pho. This guy has been great since the moment I first arrived here in Espana. I know that he recently suffered a loss; however, no matter what life throws at us remain positive and the good people you have around you, the Dracs and tu familia will help you. You already know, you have a band of brother in silver and black that will ride or die with you till the end bro. Keep your head up.

Well, that about does it for this go around. Till next time.

Buenos Noches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment