Monday, April 5, 2010

Bolzano no mas.

Well the Italian Champions came to Badalona, and that is about it. EFL Round 1 vs Bolzano Giants, good victory for the Dracs organization. Out sized, people said out matched, but one thing for sure, Dracs played with more heart, intensity, and huevos, ha! Unfortunately for yo boi Esteban my game was cut short, ha, actually did not even get going. Tore up my knee on the opening kick off return, I get my MRI this Thursday, sucks, but hey, just stay positive and God will take care of the rest. As you can see to the right of this sentence, my ass, Seis, limping off the field. I think I caught Blasi off guard with me weighting 95kgs, cause he was low key strugglen at first, ha, but thanks bro for carrying my ass off the field. But its like Duba says, "we are out here in Catalunya" with a great group of guys, they my family here in Espana, so thank God that I am around a group of guys and people that have my back. Because other than my family stateside, I have never really had this many people have my back the way these guys do here.

I went today to get my knee looked at; however, too much inflammation still at the moment so my MRI is Thursday to check the extent of the damage. What I am hoping for is that it is only a meniscus tear, slightly, that means only 3 week lay off and I am back in time to bang out the Vienna Vikings in our 2nd Match of Group Stages of EFL Euro Bowl. That would be great news to my hears!!! So hopefully God comes through with the great MRI and I have nothing torn up too bad. But like I said, regardless, I am in Catalunya baby, my boy Duba had a magnificent game Sabado, big ups to him!!! Came through in big ways vs Bolzano, Meechie baby did his thing, Dracs won, so its all good. This injury is just a minor set back, any one who knows me, after over coming anorexia and getting on the field again after the four year shoulder lay off at Nevaduhh, knows that I will bounce back in no time. Es nada, es Esteban, nothen I cant do, mean that. But speaking of Meechie, here is his video he did for the Bolzano game, you see his editing skills is on point so get at him if you need any film, you can contact us and him through our Facebook group, Imported Goods, I was just made aware that he has made a Euro Players profile for his editing expertise, so get at him ASAP!


I would like to thank Blasi and his folks for the ride up to the BCN hospital today. Thank you. Another great example of the generous people we have out here in Badalona, great people, great team mate in Blasi, aka Lights Out, ha! Big ups to my bois Pho, Jordi, Ice, Nestor, Lazar, and every one who has been very supportive of me these past few days. Nothing but sunshine out here in the BDN baby. I got a great set of import roommates in Duba and Meechie, they keep the vibes oh so positive in the crib at the moment. They may not realize how much they influence me but them two dudes some cool ass mo fo's, on the real. This whole experience would not be the same with out them, some of the realest cats I have ever had the pleasure of being around, so thankfully we grouped up out here in the BDN.

Ill keep you updated as I get more information on the knee this Thursday or sooner if swelling goes down. But till then its Esteban Tres Huevos Seis, live from the B-Town baby, Badalona, home of the greatest team in all of EU, Dracs baby! You know this. Es nada.

0 comments:

Post a Comment